- County Government
- Planning & Codes
Planning & Codes
Planning for a Better Tomorrow while Building a Better Today
The Department of Planning and Codes was established in 1985 to administer county-wide planning and zoning. In addition to the administration, implementation and enforcement of a number of ordinances, regulations and codes (listed below), the Department also develops and implements county-wide plans, performs Alcoholic Beverage Licensing, and Excise Tax Assessment.
You may visit our web site https://caroline.onlama.com/ to apply for permits and licenses.
- Building Code
- Electrical Standards
- Erosion and Sediment Control
- Forest Conservation
- Minimum Livability Code
- Road Names and Addressing
- Salvage Yards and Outside Storage
- Stormwater Management
- Subdivision of Land
- 2010 Caroline County Comprehensive Plan
- Upper Choptank River Watershed Plan
- Upper Choptank River Watershed Characterization
- Water & Sewerage Plan
- Solid Waste Management Plan
- Agricultural Land Preservation
- Non-Tidal Wetlands
- Maryland Home Improvement Commission Licensing (MHIC)
- Maryland Home Builders Registration (MHBR)
- Architect Licensing
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Licensing (HVACR)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Alcoholic Beverage Licensing
Department Fee Schedule
- Download the Department Fee Schedule
Caroline County Public Hearing NoticeNOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING Read on...
Caroline County Surplus County Equipment SaleBelow you will find a list of all Caroline County Surplus Equipment for Sale on GovDeals.Com Each week we will update equipment the County is selling that is open to the public for bidding. Read on...
Caroline County Police Accountability Board and Administrative Charging Committee