Planning/Zoning Technical Advisory Committee
- 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- Access the Meeting Schedule
- HAPS Building
403 S. 7th St.
Denton, MD 21629
||Director of Emergency Services|
||Director of Planning
|Joe Miller||Ex-Officio||Project Manager|
|Bryan North||Ex-Officio||Superintendent of County Roads|
|Trista North||Ex-Officio||Soil Conservation Service|
|Rochelle Outten||Ex-Officio||State Highway Administration Maintenance Engineer|
||Ex-Officio||Director of Environmental Health|
||Member||Interested Agency - Dept. of Public Works
||Member||Interested Agency - Dept of Public Works|
||Interested Agency - Goertemiller & Associates|
|Al Kampmeyer||Member||Interested Agency - MD Dept of the Environment|
|Milton Nagel||Member||Interested Agency - Board of Education
|Sue Simmons||Member||Interested Agency - Recreation & Parks
The Committee consists of the following persons or their designated representatives:
- Project Manager
- County Planner
- Director of Environmental Health Services
- Soil Conservation Service District Conservationist
- State Highway Administration Maintenance Engineer
- Superintendent of County Road Operations
- Zoning Administrator
- Representatives of other agencies concerned with development or subdivision review
Term of Office
Enumerated member or their designee serves for term of their employment or until an alternate representative is designated by the enumerated member.
Charge / Authority
(Caroline County Code Chapter 162–12(B), 162-20 (B), 162-21(A) (4 and 5), 162-22(A) (1) (e))
The committee is organized to review and comment on subdivision and other development proposals, specifically on the following:
- Final Plats and Improvement Plans - Review upon receipt from Zoning Administrator, meet with subdivider to discuss plat if required by Zoning Administrator.
- Preliminary Plats -Review upon receipt from Zoning Administrator, meet with subdivider to discuss plat if required by Zoning Administrator; may submit written comments and recommendations to the Zoning Administrator for consideration by the Planning Commission.
- Sketch Plats - Review sketch plats if requested by sub-divider.