Lot Line Revisions & Additions
The process for making Lot Line Revisions or Additions follows the general outline below.
- Contact Environmental Health (410-479- 8045) to complete a Water and/or Sewer Verification Form (if existing parcel has existing well/septic systems) and or complete a PERC test for any building lots. * A Water and Sewer Verification is not required in situations where an applicant consolidates improved or unimproved parcels or lots. However, the plat may be required to show improvements and existing wells and septic systems.
- If you have not already done so, hire a surveyor and have a Worksheet Plat submitted to Environmental Health. The Worksheet Plat is a free review done by Environmental Health in an attempt to resolve design issues prior to official plat submittal at Planning and Codes.
- Formally submit your plats. You will need seven paper copies, a completed and signed application, a signed surveyor checklist and your fees. Please contact both Planning and Codes and Environmental Health for fee information.
- Resubmittal. Resubmittals should be made per the comments of all the reviewing agencies and Planning and Codes. Contact Matt Kaczynski at 410-479-8100 with any questions or concerns.
- Final Submittal. Submit seven paper copies with all additional agreements and associated fees.
- Recordation. If no further corrections or documentation is required the plat will be signed by the State Environmental Health Department and the Department of Planning & Codes, and then will be sent to the Clerk of Circuit Court for recordation.
Contact Matt Kaczynski at 410-479-8100 or with questions.