Our events represent a variety of opportunities to bring the community together. Often they are delivered in partnership with other Caroline County-based organization, sometimes they are exclusive of the department, but they are always enjoyable.
- Turkey Trot is a 2 mile fun run, walk, or jog in November.
- The Santa Chase is a dog friendly run or walk at Martinak State Park. Click here for video.
- See the trees light up at the annual Lighting of the Green on the first Thursday in December.
- The Daddy Daughter Sweetheart Dance takes place in February each year.
- Salute the Irish at the St. Patty's Day 5K/10K in March.
- Hunt for eggs in the dark at the Flashlight Easter Egg Hunt in April.
- The Strawberry Chase is the Sunday before Memorial Day.